Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Hidden Treasures (A Laura Denison design)

I had the opportunity to attend Laura Denison's very first Paper Doodle gathering last August in St. Louis. There one of the projects for the classes was a project by Laura Denison named Hidden Treasures. A cabinet which slides open from the centre to reveal a hidden box in which she intended there be placed an album. Behind the windows of the cabinet there were placed different treasures which one made from various supplies. I did not exactly follow the pattern as I wanted my cabinet to open and inside my box I did not place an album rather a wee chest of drawers in which my hidden treasures were placed. This project was again a great deal of fun to modify to my satisfaction. I hope you enjoy seeing my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment