Thursday, 9 February 2012

Valentines Does Not have to be Red - Colour Throwdown Challenge #178

It's me again, and have accepted the Colour Throwdown Challenge #178, but have added an additional challenge to myself of making it a valentines card for my husband.

The supplies which I used are as follows:
Glossy Accents by Ranger
Therm O Web Tape
Pop Dots
Papers used were from -  My Minds Eye/Six by Six, and Stella Rose
Card Stock in brown by BoBunny
Distress Ink  -  Vintage Photo by Ranger
Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
Color Box  - Picante
A Copic marker  -  E47 Dark Brown
A multi liner in black
Prisma Colour Pencils  -  Orange Ochre, Orange, Terra Cotta and Tuscan Red
The stamps used were from Craft Smart and Penny Black / Stuck on You
I used a metal key from K & K Company and small heart brads from my stash.

The card was done in a buckle style for a change. 






Thank you for stopping by and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me and I will be glad to help.

Remember:  Wee-Things are what matter......


2 comments:

  1. What a cute card...love the buckle! You have truly shown red and pink are not the only way to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and your kind comments.

      Delete