Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Swing Card Experiment

Since this is my week for new techniques or styles, here goes another one.  I found a template for a swing card.  I did notice that the construction of the card was very simple and the decoration of the card was also very plain.  So taking that as a challenge I set out to make a more decorated one, and here is what i came up with.





The card base consists of natural card stock by bazzil. 
1/2 inch wide brown and wite gros grain ribbon was used
Brown Twinery and blue buttons
1/8 inch blue ribbon
The graphic is Flourishes  - Timeles Images
Distress Ink  -  Antique Linen, and Vintage Photo  by Ranger 
Liquid Pearls  -  Bisque  by Ranger
Copic Markers  -  YG63/Pea Green,  B02/Robin's Egg Blue and B12/ Ice Blue
Scor Tape
Ther O Web Tape
Glue Dots
Pop Dots
The patterned papers were from my stash, unknown origin.

Thank you for stopping by and remember,
Wee-Things are What Matter.....

No comments:

Post a Comment