Sunday, 26 February 2012

Masculine Birthday Resessed Card Center - Sweet Stamp'n Challenge

This is a card which I am entering into the Sweet Stamp'n Challenge for a masculine card.
I thought I would try an idea which I saw a bit ago, and here is what I came up with.  I believe I saw this on Split Coast Stampers.  They are an excellent resource center for the truly serious card maker.

The front of the card was kept fairly plain as I do not many men who are fussy about frills.  The centr of the card is resessed and the small piece of metal work is placed there along with a metal key and brads in antique colours.

The inside both top and bottom are again simple to match the exterior.

Here you see the die cup piece which was place both for decorative reasons along with the fact that it covers the recess which pops to the inside.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, very creative! Perfect for our masculine challenge. Thanks for joining us at sweet stampin this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. I think any male would like getting this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant, love the style. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, pretty papers too!!

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete