Friday, 10 February 2012

Every one should have a little glitter in their lives.....

Well I seem to hae glitter happy today.  Just could not stop myself.
This little gem was put together using the following:
Therm O Web tape
Glossy Accents by Ranger
Scor Tape
Bazzil Cardstock  -  Black, Red and White
Paper from Bella Road, For the Record
Cuttle Bug Embossing folders  from the "|Love is in the Air set"
Rhinestones from my stash
Stickles by Ranger  -  Diamonds, Xmas Red and Star Dust
Liquid Pearls by Ranger  - Opal White
A heart shaped doillie and a round shaped doillie from my stash
Black satin ribbon






Thank you for stopping by and taking a look.
Remember Wee-Things are what matter.......

2 comments:

  1. Nice job, never can have too much glitter! I like the inside of the card also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments. I had a tuxedo in my mind while was doing this card.

    ReplyDelete