Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Card Pattern Challenge Sketch #151

Hi There Everyone,
I decided to attemp another challenge this week.

I also decided that I would try something else which I saw was the colour combinations of Pink, Red, Black and White for this card.

The supplies I used are as follows;
Bazzil Card Stock in Black, White and Red
Also used Making Memories Patterned paper
Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder  -  Swiss Dots
Spell Binder Die  -  Scalloped Oval, Foilage,and the basic circles
Sizzix Branches with leaves die
Martha Stewart Branch and Leaf Punch
Marvy Small Flower Punch
Glossy Accents by Ranger
Liquid Pearls - Rouge and White by Ranger
Color Box Ink  -  Magenta
Ranger Embossing Powder in Clear
Scor Tape
Therm O Web Tape
Pop Dots
My 1/8 inch red ribbon and the 3/4 inch pink ribbon were from my stash
The stamp which I used I do not know whose stamp it is.

The inside of the card was simply lined with white card stock.






2 comments:

  1. I feel like I could take this beautiful corsage right off the card and wear it!! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Love all the layers and elements you used here. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete