Sunday, 19 February 2012

Birthday Sundays Challenge #44 STEP CARD GONE FANCY

Good Morning Everyone,
Well I must say that I got really excited when I say what the Birthday Sundaes Challenge #44 was today.
I wanted a really good challenge.  So out came the paper and on went the thinking cap.  I did not want the standard step cards, I wanted something exciting.  Well here is what I came up with, I hope you enjoy it.



The card supplies used are as follows:


Bazzil Card Stock in Navy and Cream White
Lilac Ribbon and Rhinestones from my stash
Various Purple and white shades of flowers from my stash.
Therm O Web Tape
Scor Tape
Glue Dots
Glossy Accents
Colour Box Ink in Black and Violet
Spell Binder Lacy Square Dies
Martha Stewart Branch Punch and Leaf Punch
A Sentiment Stamp from the Dollar Store

I hope that you like what I came up with, and thank you for stopping by to visit and see my creation.
Remember:
Wee Things......are what matter.

1 comment:

  1. Wow- this is so beautiful!! I love all of the flowers you made! Great job! Thanks for playing at Birthday Sundaes this week!
    :)Amy
    Amy's Crafting Space
    Birthday Sundaes Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete