Tuesday, 31 January 2012

My Inspiration Week - Kittie Kraft

Hi there everyone, I have been following the site Kittie Kraft for some time now and have admired a particular card.  Well today was the day for me to try my redition of it.
Kittie Kraft  -  http://kittiekraft.typepad.com/kittiekraft/   You can find excellent tutorials on many of the cards shown at her site.
I would like to thank Kittie for the beautiful creations which inspire other like myself having just started card making some seven months ago.

The supplies which I used are as follows:
Bazzil Card Stock in both white and light blue
Recollections Basics Light Blue Paper
Spellbinder Die - Labels Twenty Two in the largest and second largest sizes
Sizzix - Branch with leaves
Martha Stewart Punches  - Branches, Rose Leaf, and Snow Flake Edging and Hydrangea
Distress Ink  -  Faded Jeans by Ranger 
Liquid Pearls  -  White Opan by Ranger
Glossy Accents  by Ranger
Scor Tape
Glue Dots
Therm O Web Adhesive
Rhinestones from my stash





Thank you for stopping by and remember
Wee-Things are what matter.....









4 comments:

  1. After seeing this card in person, the picture doesn't do it justice! Super job on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment about this card. It was something which I had not rried as yet and I truly had fun making it. You should give it a try.

      Delete
  2. Oh, my! This is wonderful! Thank you so much for mentioning my blog. Kittie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must thank you Kittie for the ongoing inspiration I get from you blog. You are truly a very talented person. I love your style.

      Delete