Thursday, 10 November 2011

Cardabilities Challenge #42


I have decided that Chritmas is coming way too soon and I need to get to the Christmas card part of my blog.  I enjoyed the layering of this card.

The items which I used  are as follows:
Prima Flowers
Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium Paper
Nestabilities Scalloped Circles
Matha Stewart Punches / Branches and Leaves
Ranger Stickles / Gold
1/8 inch red ribbon from stash
Scor Tape

Thank you for stopping by and remember,
Wee Things... are what matter

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! love the wreath (nice proyect)pretty d/p and nice take on the sketch. TFS with us at Cardabilities.
    Zulma DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love the wreath and your papers are just beautiful! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Cardabilities. xxx Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I love all the little details you incorporated! Well done!

    Samantha
    hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Christmasy!
    yeah Xmas is going to be here in a second... and I am so late with all the crafts I have to make!
    I just love your card,
    Thanks for sharing your creation at cardabilities!
    Clelia

    ReplyDelete